The BioLiquidator uses alkaline hydrolysis to reduce and sterilize animal mortalities, enabling safe and beneficial recycling of the nutrients.
What is Alkaline Hydrolysis?
Alkaline Hydrolysis is a natural process by which animal tissues are broken down into their most basic building blocks. The BioLiquidator system creates the ideal environment for this process to occur through system design, water flow, heat, and alkalinity. The end result is a sterile solution of amino acids, small peptides, sugars, nutrients, and soap, along with the inorganic minerals of the bones and teeth (calcium phosphate).
THE BIOLIQUIDATOR IS A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT OFFERS PEACE OF MIND.
A Clean Technology
- No smoke, burning, rebricking, or emissions
- No EPA Air Quality permits
- No leaching into the water table
- Complete destruction of cytotoxic drugs and euthanasia chemicals
- Beneficial recycling of valuable nutrients
- No transporting of diseased animals off-site
- No aerosolizing or spreading of airborne diseases
- No access for disease vectors
- Thorough treatment of all material
- Complete pathogen kill and prion inactivation
An Easy Solution
- Quick, sanitary, on-site management
- Load the machine, start the cycle, and the process is complete in less than 1 day
- Mobile or stationary
- Easy to use and cost effective
- Full season use